2.11.09

Am I a psychic too???- nah but this is eerie

Sometimes you just have to laugh at things- I had made a bunch of predictions the end of 2008 about the coming year and as luck would have it I got a hit or two- My point was originally going to be how we can make enough random guesses on some different topics sooner or later your gonna get a bit close.


But must admit I was taken back a bit when I read my old blog dated December 29  2008 as to what I say about the late Michael Jackson .... "my strongest impression for 2009 is that for entertainer Michael Jackson, something isn't right his health is failing, he may pass away in 2009 or come real close to it by May 09" So I was a month off big deal?? I predicted his death-pretty much  have you seen that any where else??

I also said "something will happen with green beans to make people not want to eat them June o9 ..."

   In June someone found a frog in their frozen green-beans Woman finds frog in frozen veggies true I did not make this up

Coincidence or have I tapped into that magical spirit guide stuff those so called psychics claim??
.I pretty much missed on everything else- but I think I'm closer than oh lets say Mr. Psychic Guy or Ms. Browne   so I think I will start charging for my "readings" tune of 600- 700 US Dollars for 30 minutes --well the other guys do, and they didn't guess correctly about Michael did they??   And none of them "knew about those green beans"   
So maybe I could get more money, maybe my own TV show?
Oh please at least I know it all came from my mind- unfortunately there are  psychics out there that really think they have magical powers...well I wont threaten to sue you if you say I don't :) unlike some people that claim to have powers LOL 

(click image for a larger view of my 12/29/08 blog)


**I am not a psychic nor do I play one on TV **


1 comment:

From Whispers to Roars Admin said...

Wow I'm impressed lol I know what ya mean I do that all the time too. My kids are convinced I have eyes in the back of my head and can see their thoughts...I'll never tell :)